- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 8
- 08:00 Redmine Patch #214: Switch from numeric issue ids to symbolic ones
- Wrt /issues/show/proj-45:
That would break urls pointing to the old project if the issue
is moved to another proje...
- 03:59 Redmine Defect #67: Error page for "Permission to access issue denied" is blank page.
- Fixed in patch #11596.
- 03:36 Redmine Feature #369: Go directly to issue
- I got it working, see "patches" tracker
- 17:07 Redmine Defect #67 (Closed): Error page for "Permission to access issue denied" is blank page.
- This is related to the feature request of a "Go to issue" form. If I go to /issues/show/123 and I don't have
- 17:04 Redmine Feature #369 (Closed): Go directly to issue
- Add something like this to app/views/layout/base.rhtml after the "Log in" button:
<% if loggedin? %>
- 19:16 Redmine Feature #367 (Closed): Default project memberships for new users
- E.g.: I want new users to have Reporter memberships of project X,Y and Z.
- 14:35 Redmine Feature #366: Custom field for issue status
- So a description field would do, yes.
- 14:33 Redmine Feature #366: Custom field for issue status
- A description would be nice to have documentation for
site-specific stuff inside the issue tracker itself.
- 13:14 Redmine Defect #66: Closed issue not marked as closed
- Ok. I only searched the tracker before submitting. Thanks.
- 13:10 Redmine Feature #362: File bug report without logging in
- Workaround: Create guest account and show login info on
Also available in: Atom