- Registered on: 2008-02-26
- Last connection: 2018-04-02
Reported issues: 4
- 01:05 Redmine Feature #6801: howto assign project rights for non-members
- I makes sense. This feature is really needed as you may wish to allow anonymous or non-member to open tickets on spec...
- 12:17 Redmine Defect #9137 (Closed): db:encrypt fails to handle repositories with blank password
- I got this result:...
- 12:06 Redmine Patch #9118: rack 1.3.1 "cookies.delete :autologin" raise NoMethodError on Symbol
- I encountered this issue and this patch fixed it.
- 13:08 Redmine Defect #910: PDF export fails on certains HTML entities
- Arf, My bad, '>' is still not encoded properly, i missed it.
- 13:07 Redmine Defect #910: PDF export fails on certains HTML entities
- Yes, it seems to be solved in 0.7 devel. As the release is coming soon, i'll check after upgrade and update or close ...
- 11:48 Redmine Defect #910: PDF export fails on certains HTML entities
- In my 0.6.4 installation, if i just use <example> directy, it is rendered well in the PDF, but is rendered blank in t...
- 11:36 Redmine Defect #910: PDF export fails on certains HTML entities
- test: <example>
- 10:55 Redmine Defect #910 (Closed): PDF export fails on certains HTML entities
- I wanted to use < or > symbols, so i tried using ...
- 12:06 Redmine Patch #830 (Closed): Identify Redmine emails easily
- To help classify emails coming from Redmine, and possibly several Redmine sites, without relying on the From, i made ...
- 17:13 Redmine Defect #743 (Closed): SMTP error when list of recipients is empty
- I found on my local MTA:
Feb 26 15:00:57 jones postfix/smtpd: warning: Illegal address syntax from localhos...
Also available in: Atom