- Registered on: 2009-03-18
- Last connection: 2012-08-20
Reported issues: 0
- 16:32 Redmine Plugins: RE: disable link-parsing for wiki-macro?
- Yay! Great! Thx! And the interesting feature also solves my other macro-problem (newlines being replaced with <br /> ...
- 16:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Suggestion: parent-child constraints based on tracker
- Did this topic lead anywhere? We're having similar requirements, constraints on parent-child-relationships based on t...
- I'm currently writing a wiki-macro, that accepts an url as a parameter and writes url as a result (to embed an svg-fi...
- After a @bundle update@ I've been getting this message while testing one of our plugins:...
- 07:50 Redmine Development: RE: Workflow-model missing in trunk?!
- great! thx!
- 07:24 Redmine Development: RE: Workflow-model missing in trunk?!
- Sorry for the tone, I was a little annoyed yesterday... I struggled with this a longer time and had every reason to b...
- Between revisions 9976 and 9977 the app/modle/workflow.rb-model has vanished: it is currently missing in trunk - coul...
- 17:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: Develop Plugin as a mountable Engine?
- thank you! let me know if there is anything I can test or do to help.
- 16:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: Develop Plugin as a mountable Engine?
- ok, I tried it:
I generated a mountable engine, unpacked redmine into the test-dir, added this engine as a gem in...
- Is it possible to develop a plugin as a Rails mountable engine? Is there anything special about the redmine-plugin th...
Also available in: Atom