- Registered on: 2009-03-18
- Last connection: 2017-10-17
Reported issues: 2
- 14:17 Redmine Feature #27192 (New): Filter on target version uses version_id and not version name
- Creating a filter to exclude one particular named version (A token "Next version") causes the filter to use the versi...
- 16:37 Redmine Feature #1406: Browse through Git branches
- Submodules are an important feature of Git, but should not be confused with branches. I would like to see submodule s...
- 18:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Site feedback (0.8.5 Roadmap)
- Ahha! thank you for the reply. I posted here in the forums as I did not want to make multiple entries in the various ...
- I was just browsing the 0.8.5 roadmap open issues, and noticed that several of them are marked resolved, and the reso...
- 17:56 Redmine Defect #3536: Case sensitivity in Issue filtering
- While the resolution for this issue shows as fixed, the issue is still open in the roadmap. Is this correct?
- 17:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Vote Plugin
- I concur, voting for closed issues can be unwanted.
I have just experienced a conflict while replying to an issue....
- 15:10 Redmine Feature #1406: Browse through Git branches
- Eric Davis wrote:
> Steve Diver wrote:
> > ... we would definitely like to see this officially enter the 0.8.5 poin...
- 13:06 Redmine Feature #1406: Browse through Git branches
- Thank you Adam for your efforts. We have been waiting with baited breath for this feature to be added for some time, ...
- 15:33 Redmine Feature #2516: Allow word-wrapping in pre tags in Textile
- Paul Rivier wrote:
> As far as I know, "pre" stands for "preserve", or "preformated", that means that ...
- 09:54 Redmine Feature #2516: Allow word-wrapping in pre tags in Textile
- A very useful feature.
We quite often quote salient information from other forums and live chat, When included be...
Also available in: Atom