- Registered on: 2009-03-23
- Last connection: 2009-04-18
Reported issues: 2
- 04:09 Redmine Feature #3193: Provide more context for issue statuses
- +1 Love this.
We in the development team LOVE Redmine but it can be hard to convince some of our business users to...
- 08:08 Redmine Help: RE: Deleted WIKI pages
- Thanks Mischa,
Issue #3202 has been created.
- 08:07 Redmine Feature #3202 (Closed): Deleting wiki child pages
- When deleting a wiki page that has linked child pages, the user is asked "Are you sure?" but is possibly unaware that...
- 01:26 Redmine Help: RE: Deleted WIKI pages
- Ok thanks Mischa, I will add the issue.
Is there a way in markup to refer to a thread topic, other than just copyi...
- 12:42 Redmine Feature #2623: C# syntax highlighting
- Meantime, for wiki markup etc, using java lang support via the code markup tag does a pretty good job on c# code
I've just discovered that deleting a wiki page that is marked as the parent page of others, causes all its chi...
- 07:32 Redmine Feature #3094: Change ticket ID generation
- Good suggestion. Perhaps allow a pattern to be applied to generate ticket numbers, e.g. YYYY###### and let the defaul...
- 05:25 Redmine Feature #3058: Show issue history using tabs
- One other counter to this would be to set the "Show All" or "Show messages" flag at the role level. You could still h...
- 05:20 Redmine Feature #3058: Show issue history using tabs
- I'm happy with Nick's proposal for filtering as this covers most of the problem I was talking about in #3037.
- 01:01 Redmine Feature #3037 (Closed): Ability to filter updates in issue history
- Often where we have multiple user types accessing our system, e.g. programmers, testers, business users, we'd like to...
Also available in: Atom