- Registered on: 2009-03-25
- Last connection: 2011-04-12
Reported issues: 3
- 14:49 Redmine Help: RE: Delete user?
- How it's possible that there is no possibility to remove the users? Maybe from db?
- 20:39 Redmine Feature #3398: Link to assigned issues on user profiles
- Ah, yes, thanks, it will be lot easier.
But it's possible to include on profile user what tasks are assigned to him?...
- 19:55 Redmine Feature #3398 (Closed): Link to assigned issues on user profiles
- How can I list assigned issues to the specified user?
I know that I can see it on Issues tab and sort that, but if y...
- 20:44 Redmine Feature #3277 (Reopened): Wrong hostname in e-mail notification
- I've got another problem.
In my e-mail I've got link:
Where this localhost i...
- 17:11 Redmine Feature #3277 (Resolved): Wrong hostname in e-mail notification
- I don't know how, but I haven't seen that;/
I thought it's some configuration.
- 15:50 Redmine Feature #3277 (Closed): Wrong hostname in e-mail notification
- I've received following e-mail with footer:
To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://192.1...
- 18:17 Redmine Feature #3237: Include into comment information about revision
- On repository list: repositories/show/someproject I've got list of Latest revisions
If somebody make a commit with t...
- 14:55 Redmine Feature #3237 (Closed): Include into comment information about revision
- When somebody commit something and include link of the issue, it should appear in specified issue as well.
- 12:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: SVN Access
there was error while migrating and it stored that there is 101 schema db version while we had only 82 versi...
- 14:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: SVN Access
- Ok, I did, nothing was deleted....
Also available in: Atom