- Registered on: 2012-01-05
- Last connection: 2013-02-16
Reported issues: 0
- 17:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 500 Error when trying to create a new user
- I had to chown -R apache:apache link to redmine-2.2 as well as the redmine-2.2 folder. Once I did that my issue went...
- 14:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 500 Error when trying to create a new user
- ended up being a permissions issue for the apache user not owning the link and files within or the redmine-2.2 folder...
- 00:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 500 Error when trying to create a new user
- Added piece of information, I placed the following line of code to make sure that redmine knows about the sub-uri:
- Internal error
An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems pl...
- 16:07 Redmine Help: RE: Accessing Redmine Shows Listing of Public folder
- Yes I finally resolved my issue. I had to disable SELINUX, that solved the problem.
- 02:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Install Mac 10.7.x with MySQL 5.5.x Problem
- Solved the problem by uninstalling the mysql gem and installing ruby-mysql. I had to reset my database.yml to use th...
- I have walked through all of the forum docs on this issue and I cannot get past the rake db:migrate step. It is my u...
Also available in: Atom