- Registered on: 2012-01-11
- Last connection: 2017-10-12
Reported issues: 1
- Hi, I would like to know if there's a way to add a custom field containing an editable grid.
I need to create this...
- 21:50 Redmine Defect #18829 (Resolved): Internal Error "undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass"
- Fixed by installing Ruby 2.0.0 and all the gems needed using bundle install.
- 18:22 Redmine Defect #18829 (Closed): Internal Error "undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass"
- After upgrading to 2.6.1.stable.13876 (from svn) from 2.4.5 I started getting errors similar to this:
- Hi, is there a way to hide some issue types to specific roles or users?.
- 12:57 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrading from 2.4.x to 2.5.0
- Thanks Steph T, I think this should be added to http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineUpgrade
- Hi, I'm using 2.4.4 from SVN and usually I follow [[RedmineUpgrade]] for keeping up to date, but now that 2.5.0 is ou...
- Hi, is it possible to define date-ranges where a user is on holyday?. I would like to have this functionality to forb...
- 18:26 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade to 2.4.x
1) svn switch http://svn.redmine.org/redmine/branches/2.4-stable
2) rake db:migrate RAILS_ENV=production...
- Hi, I've installed 2.3 branch from svn and I do regular updates. Now I'm on 2.3.4.stable.12902
How can I change to...
- Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to setup an automatic status change from New to Closed after current date h...
Also available in: Atom