- Registered on: 2012-01-14
- Last connection: 2013-03-03
Reported issues: 2
- 13:59 Redmine Defect #11035: Doesn't patch "User" model in a plugin
- Daniel, Thanks a lot. You soulution works for me.
- 11:43 Redmine Help: RE: no such file to load -- object_daddy (MissingSourceFile) when run rake test
- Execute bundle show. Do you see object_daddy gem?
If not you can install it via bundle install
- 18:19 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins in Redmine2.0
- Tasks for plugin testing has been added in r9738
- 18:13 Redmine Patch #11021: Ensure that calendar is visible
- Can you give some comments on this patch and the other one #11022 ?
- 21:39 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins in Redmine2.0
- Look at my previous post. Task test:plugins presents in the output on the right side. Maybe it does not work...
- 15:37 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins in Redmine2.0
- 14:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins in Redmine2.0
I have the same problem. When I ran ...
- 21:17 Redmine Patch #11022 (New): Link from diff to revision
- Diff of a file doesn't contain a link to a revision from which that file originated. The only way I can navigate back...
- 20:39 Redmine Patch #11021 (Closed): Ensure that calendar is visible
- Many people use devices with small resolution. If a calendar button is too close to the right side of a browser's scr...
- 19:35 Redmine Feature #2636: Feature Request: Wiki ACLs (Access control for individual pages)
- Please, take a look at my plugin http://www.redmine.org/plugins/private_wiki
Also available in: Atom