- Registered on: 2012-01-24
- Last connection: 2018-07-18
Reported issues: 7
I have a redmine installation with multiple projects under single domain (served by Apache2):...
- 18:44 Redmine Feature #8629: Allow assigning issues and/or watcher status to authenticated non members
- 20:38 Redmine Feature #28405 (Closed): Allow assigning issue to any user
- Currently it's possible to assign issue only to project members (and original author of the issue). It would be helpf...
- 17:48 Redmine Feature #28328 (New): "Manage files" permission should be split to add and remove
- Currently we only have following permission control over files (and I assume attachments)
* @View files@
* @Manage ...
- 19:29 Redmine Defect #28267 (New): New, empty repositories show white, 404 error page instead of the empty repo...
- Previously, when @reposman.rb@ created an empty repository, navigating to @project/repository@ view yielded 404 error...
- 14:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Due date in e-mail notification
- Sadly - no. Definitely would be helpful.
- 21:39 Redmine Feature #9347: Display simple dates/times for issues list
I just go annoyed with relative timestamps once again. It's only getting in the way without much value
- 10:18 Redmine Feature #19850 (New): Quote multiple comments
- It would be very handy to have a field allowing to select multiple items/comments to include in the quote.
- 12:02 Redmine Help: RE: Command line access to files hosted in a private project?
Any idea how to handle it?
- 11:10 Redmine Feature #18472 (New): Due date and custom fileds in e-mail
Currently issue summary in e-mail has only basic fields. It would be great it if was possible to extend this ...
Also available in: Atom