- Registered on: 2009-04-05
- Last connection: 2011-11-24
Reported issues: 2
- 18:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: what order is the Jump to Project menu following?
- I was pondering this today. It seems to be a side effect of the way the hierarchy is implemented. Redmine requests th...
- 13:45 Redmine Help: RE: Access without authentication from specific IP addrsses only
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> Not with stock redmine.
So is there some plug-in that will do it?
Or a patch that someo...
- I would like to enable Redmine browsing without login from specific IP addresses (e.g. users in our office). This is ...
- 18:54 Redmine Defect #3278 (Closed): Allow alternate tunnel schemes for subversion repository URLs
- Currently Redmine only allows subversion to use http, https, svn, svn+ssh or file protocols for subversion. However s...
- 11:13 Redmine Patch #3123: Check additional mail headers when creating issues via email
- By the way the patch was based on revision r2659
- 10:28 Redmine Patch #3123: Check additional mail headers when creating issues via email
- Thought maybe I should assign this as didn't hear anything. Hope this is the right thing to do.
- 17:54 Redmine Patch #3123 (Needs feedback): Check additional mail headers when creating issues via email
- We have a setup with Redmine where users often send mail using different from addresses in the email. We use Google A...
Also available in: Atom