- Registered on: 2009-04-07
- Last connection: 2013-04-04
Reported issues: 1
- 10:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Hi all who can updata a plugin ezlibrarian ?
- No, sorry. I'm going to update to the latest version and therefore I only made efforts to migrate the plugin for this...
- 13:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: Hi all who can updata a plugin ezlibrarian ?
- I changed the plugin to work with the latest version of Redmine (2.3.0). Sending of eMails doesn't work by now.
- 11:16 Redmine Defect #10495 (New): Wrong links in plugin "Simple CI"
- The links in the plugin "Simple CI" are wrong. They link to the project page in Redmine instead of the external page....
- I recently installed ezLibrarian and added some items. I think it would be a great enhancement to have the ability to...
- 13:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine plugin for Agile Project Management
- Thanks for your quick answer. I tried this before I posted this article. After your response I first uninstalled gcha...
- 11:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine plugin for Agile Project Management
- Hi Marcin,
the plugin looks great on your demo site. I tried to install it in my test environment but unfortunatel...
- 16:04 Redmine Defect #2131: Delimiter of numbers incorrect in german language
- Hi there,
I have the same problem. Is there a known solution?
My user account is set to "German". When I genera...
- 14:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: [Graphs plugin 0.1.0] Issuelist-graphs errors
- I googled a bit to find more about that error and after applying the change mentioned in
- 09:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: [Graphs plugin 0.1.0] Issuelist-graphs errors
- I installed the recent files from github. When calling a graph I get the following entries in the log file:
Also available in: Atom