- Registered on: 2012-02-21
- Last connection: 2017-08-23
Reported issues: 0
- Dear Sir,
thank you for making such a wonderful software and keep it opensource. We love this very much.
- 06:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Configuring Win VPS to map domain to a redmine installation
- I also have IIS using port 80, in that case where should I implement reverse proxy?
And more importantly, I can on...
- Hi, I've just installed Redmine on Windows VPS using Bitnami stack for Redmine. The server has IIS and one applicatio...
- I have just installed Git (using GitBlit) on same server as Redmine. Git is working fine, and I'm able to pull, push,...
- 08:50 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine with Remotely hosted Subversion
- thanks, this is great.
One more question...
--- the appropriate binaries must be installed on the same host as ...
- 07:32 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine with Remotely hosted Subversion
- Hey thanks for this help.
Do you know how to replicate local subversion repository to a remote subversion reposito...
- 06:28 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine with Remotely hosted Subversion
- Okay, can you help me how to install Subversion client side binaries only?
And what if SVN server goes down, Does ...
- Referring to this page...http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineRepositories
What it means by this:
- Wondering how to view time tracking reports for single project, and all projects? Is there any utility that can send ...
- 11:39 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine locks on the redirect page
- Hi, thanks it solved my issue. Thank you very much. :)
Also available in: Atom