- Registered on: 2008-03-06
- Last connection: 2009-04-14
Reported issues: 3
- 18:01 Redmine Feature #801: WebDAV access to Documents/Files
- Hey guys,
From looking at trunk it appears that we're still on Rails 2.2, but I'd highly suggest moving to 2.3 becau...
- 01:29 Redmine Feature #801: WebDAV access to Documents/Files
- Here's a few I was able to pull up relatively quickly:
* railsdav - http://www.liverail.net/railsdav and also http...
- 20:51 Redmine Feature #1139: Being able to sort the issue list by custom fields
We'd really like to have this feature. We use a "ranking" custom field that works similarly to a priority, but is...
- 00:31 Redmine Defect #1398: Right Clicking on an issue in a issue list to get native context menu doesn't work ...
- I just confirmed that this works with the latest trunk, but not in 0.7.3
My only confusion comes from the fact that ...
- 23:53 Redmine Defect #1398: Right Clicking on an issue in a issue list to get native context menu doesn't work ...
- I have this problem as well with my local install of Redmine 0.7.3 (MySQL)
Using Safari 3.1, latest WebKit nightly, ...
- 05:07 Redmine Feature #940: RADIUS authentication support
- I found this library which claims to provide RADIUS protocol support for Ruby.
- 05:04 Redmine Feature #941: BugZilla interop support
- I found this plugin (although it seems to be stale) http://rubzilla.rubyforge.org/svn/bugzilla/trunk/ which provides ...
- 20:25 Redmine Feature #941 (Closed): BugZilla interop support
- BugZilla supports an XML-RPC api. For those of us who can't immediately migrate away from BZ, but want to get started...
- 20:19 Redmine Feature #940 (New): RADIUS authentication support
- Add RADIUS authentication support as an authentication mode to Redmine.
- 18:47 Redmine Feature #801 (Closed): WebDAV access to Documents/Files
- There are a couple Ruby/Rails gems/plugins for adding WebDAV capabilities to your apps. Is this something feasable by...
Also available in: Atom