- IRC nick: gibbet
- Registered on: 2012-03-21
- Last connection: 2012-07-26
Reported issues: 6
- 11:19 Redmine Defect #11160: SQL Error on time report if a custom field has multiple values for an entry
- I should also add that the field is a list that allows multiple select...
The field also has "required", "for all...
- 11:10 Redmine Defect #11160 (Closed): SQL Error on time report if a custom field has multiple values for an entry
- I get a 500 error when I am using a custom field that is not enabled for all projects... This is the error from produ...
- 11:33 Redmine Defect #11148 (Closed): Moving issues with sub issues between projects fails
- Moving issues with sub issues between projects fails SILENTLY when a sub issue is using a tracker that is NOT present...
- 07:56 Redmine Feature #10503 (Resolved): Change or update issue 'assigned to' depening on category
- Resolved by creating a custom plugin based on the default assignee plugin.
- 07:53 Redmine Feature #10975 (Resolved): An 'Involved In' filter
- Hmm close enough I guess... Will see if I can twist it to my needs, thanks!
- 07:53 Redmine Feature #11088 (New): Time reporting via email
- When we reply to emails and thereby update tickets, can there be a way to log time spent too?
Maybe a keyword:1hr...
- 06:55 Redmine Feature #10976 (New): Custom fields thats choosing another issue - such as the field used in the ...
- Adding this functionality will be a huge benefit for us.
We have some basic tasks that need to be constantly link...
- 06:23 Redmine Feature #2677: Show "unread" items in the issue list
- 06:15 Redmine Feature #10975 (Resolved): An 'Involved In' filter
- We have a lot of issues to track and it would be very helpful to have an 'involved in' filter or some other way to sa...
- 06:10 Redmine Feature #2852: Clean Incoming Email of quoted text "----- Reply above this line ------"
- Can we improve this by adding a 'Footer' option too? This way if people do not see the 'header' and reply AFTER the e...
Also available in: Atom