- IRC nick: born
- Registered on: 2012-03-28
- Last connection: 2017-02-06
Reported issues: 0
Is there a way to schedule spend time reports ?
We take overall time spend report of all members for all pr...
I am getting the following error while trying to receive emails from a POP3 server with SSL . ...
- 06:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Incoming emails not updating issue fields in Redmine
- what sort of error are you getting while running the Rake task as a cron . In my case I just put it as a new cron job...
I've configured redmine to accept incoming emails to create tickets. The rake task that I am running as a cron...
- 12:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Incoming emails not updating issue fields in Redmine
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Jai prakash wrote:
> > [...]
> > @rake --trace redmine:email:receive_pop3 RAILS_ENV="prod...
- I am trying to set up Redmine so that it can receive emails to create tickets . The command I use to fetch emails is
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide
Yes I was referring to the patch.
- 14:29 Redmine Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide
- will the patch allow to hide the default "status" field?
- 12:54 Redmine Feature #12745: Disable the default "Description/Status/Priority" field
- @Hey, thanks for the mention, it is really what I want!@
are you able to hide the default status field using the ...
- Trying to write a plug-in for which I need to check if the user has a particular permission . For example I am thinki...
Also available in: Atom