- Registered on: 2012-05-09
- Last connection: 2014-08-21
Reported issues: 2
- 16:09 Redmine Feature #7907: Display Issues in a hierarchy (tree)
- +1 because sorting via the additional parent item column steals available monitor space.
- 11:24 Redmine Defect #14447 (Closed): Additional status transitions for assignees do not work if assigned to a ...
- The additional status transitions for an assignee are not working/not allowed if the issue is assigned to a group (wh...
- 13:05 Redmine Defect #14367: Validation of required target version fails if no versions are defined for the pro...
- +k ;-)
- 13:04 Redmine Defect #14367 (New): Validation of required target version fails if no versions are defined for t...
- We've marked the target version field in our defect and feature trackers as a required field if the issue is at least...
- 18:38 Redmine Feature #339: perforce SCM support
- Thank you for providing your 2.2.1 patch. I adapted it a little bit to fit to the 2.1.2 line numbers.
But I have a...
- 14:23 Redmine Feature #339: perforce SCM support
- Gurvan Le Dromaguet wrote:
> Will submit a 2.2 patch if anyone interested.
I'm very interested in a 2.2 patch.
- 16:15 Redmine Defect #9752: "Subtasks autocompletion" feature breaks "Add related issue" scenario
- I have the same problem here, too. While moving tickets over the Kanban board, my browser asks me for a new authentif...
Also available in: Atom