- Registered on: 2009-05-12
- Last connection: 2009-05-26
Reported issues: 0
- 17:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: You should commit db/schema.rb in the repo!
- OK, as long as the code for your models does not change too much, migrations will probably run fine.
If your migrat...
- 13:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: You should commit db/schema.rb in the repo!
- Of course you need also migrations. (Me stupid!!! :) )
However that doesn't change the fact that rails core people...
- 11:31 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine and Phusion Passenger
- I simply deleted .htaccess and it seems to work fine (I didn't try to access the repository, as I don't need it)
- Hi guys,
you've got a nice project. Compliments.
You are doing only a big mistake that you can correct quickl...
Also available in: Atom