- Registered on: 2009-05-14
- Last connection: 2009-12-07
Reported issues: 0
- Watching the 0.9 roadmap, there is a cycle where issues are getting resolved apparently moving us closer to a release...
- This user is spamming these forums:
- 08:38 Redmine Feature #3082: Repository Search
- +1 for at least file name search
- 05:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Code posting and using Apache server?
- hmm, windows xp - in that case, change the "/var/www/remdine/public/" entries to be something more along the lines of...
- 05:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Code posting and using Apache server?
- The virtual host config goes in your apache configuration files... read the apache docs. In place of "example.com" p...
- 16:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Code posting and using Apache server?
- redmine works fine with apache2 and mod fcgid, be sure to disable mod cgi and enable mod fcgid.
here's an example ...
- 15:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 0.8.2 stable works with Rails 2.3.2
- if you downloaded the tarball of redmine, it comes packaged with rails 2.1.2, are you sure that isn't the version it ...
Also available in: Atom