- Registered on: 2012-05-24
- Last connection: 2018-02-14
Reported issues: 3
- 16:16 Redmine Defect #26079: Impossible to add member to a project
- We renamed the project identifier without the underscores, and we do not have this problem anymore...
- 18:47 Redmine Defect #26079: Impossible to add member to a project
- You can reproduce it with "advertising_as" as the project identifier and project name.
With other identifier as "l...
- 17:02 Redmine Defect #26079 (Needs feedback): Impossible to add member to a project
no way to add members to 1 specific project.
Go to https://redmine.xxx.xxx/projects/advertising_as/settings/memb...
- 13:45 Redmine Feature #25686 (New): Make the issues sidebar menu use accordion with JQuery
We have some projects in which the issues sidebar is very long.
We would like to be able to hide/show the s...
- 14:28 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
Thank you for this patch. We had a similar issue to resolve.
We have also secured the direct access to proj...
- 13:51 Redmine Defect #23414: Datepickers don't show in Firefox
- Same problem in Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 (64-bit)
Redmine version 3.3.0.stable.15748
- 15:10 Redmine Defect #21069: Hard-coded label for hour
- see Defect #17550
- 15:10 Redmine Defect #21069 (Closed): Hard-coded label for hour
- The commit r14273, which has been merged into the 3.1 branch, introduced an error as a "h" label is hard-coded in the...
- 15:06 Redmine Defect #17550: Spent time in exported CSV is wrong
The commit r14273, which has been merged into the 3.1 branch, introduced an error as a "h" label ...
- 11:22 Redmine Defect #11035: Doesn't patch "User" model in a plugin
- Exact, I was convinced that was the case.
But it might be a good idea to add something in redmine wiki.
Also available in: Atom