- Registered on: 2012-05-24
- Last connection: 2018-09-20
Reported issues: 3
- 16:00 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
It is already done in the patch hide_projects_v1.4.diff
Look at the app/models/project.rb part.
- 16:24 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
- New revision for this patch for Redmine 3.4, plus minor improvements
- 16:16 Redmine Defect #26079: Impossible to add member to a project
- We renamed the project identifier without the underscores, and we do not have this problem anymore...
- 18:47 Redmine Defect #26079: Impossible to add member to a project
- You can reproduce it with "advertising_as" as the project identifier and project name.
With other identifier as "l...
- 17:02 Redmine Defect #26079 (Needs feedback): Impossible to add member to a project
no way to add members to 1 specific project.
Go to https://redmine.xxx.xxx/projects/advertising_as/settings/memb...
- 13:45 Redmine Feature #25686 (New): Make the issues sidebar menu use accordion with JQuery
We have some projects in which the issues sidebar is very long.
We would like to be able to hide/show the s...
- 14:28 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
Thank you for this patch. We had a similar issue to resolve.
We have also secured the direct access to proj...
- 13:51 Redmine Defect #23414: Datepickers don't show in Firefox
- Same problem in Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 (64-bit)
Redmine version 3.3.0.stable.15748
- 15:10 Redmine Defect #21069: Hard-coded label for hour
- see Defect #17550
Also available in: Atom