- Registered on: 2012-05-29
- Last connection: 2018-05-27
Reported issues: 0
- 14:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- here is a link regarding the languages, which are necessary.
the explanation is aimed to websites, which are located...
- 14:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
I have a small company (one man show ;) ), and I am using redmine for managing customer specific projec...
- 13:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- many thanks for your hints!
initially I was thinking about a static page for imprint/policy.
but putting the impr...
- 10:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: DSGVO
- by the way...
today I shut down my Redmine Server, which had public access.
It does not fullfill the rule...
- 09:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Subscription to public projects
- I have found this plugin: https://www.redmine.org/plugins/subscription
Seems, it provides all features, I need.
- 14:38 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Subscription to public projects
- Hello, many thanks for quick answer!
I see the star in news tab in Redmine project here. This I can use for subscr...
- Is it possible for a user, to "subscribe" by himself to a public project, in which he is interested?
or to become a ...
- 12:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to become a member of a public project?
- maybe this
is exactly what I am searching for!
I will try this plugin
- Hi everyone,
for support of some software products I have some public projects with Wiki, Issues, Roadmap, Forum.......
Also available in: Atom