- IRC nick: awilkins
- Registered on: 2012-05-31
- Last connection: 2015-06-12
Reported issues: 7
- 13:06 Redmine Feature #16621: Ability to filter issues blocked by any/no open issues
- Here's the patch again applied against a more recent revision (r14285)
- 12:26 Redmine Feature #19171: "any open / none open" filter for ( follows / blocked ) relationships
- Agree that this is a dupe of #15029, but not #3265
#3265 was the creation of the relationship-filtering feature, t...
- 12:23 Redmine Feature #16621: Ability to filter issues blocked by any/no open issues
- Arthur : any chance you recall which revision you wrote this patch against? I'm trying to apply this to the 2.5.1 rel...
- 12:49 Redmine Defect #19777: Ticket update/create fails with "% Done is not included in the list" even when thi...
- Problem is in r14214 (#19606)
Pre-validation step of clearing disabled fields clears the @done_ratio@ field, but t...
- 10:49 Redmine Defect #19777 (Closed): Ticket update/create fails with "% Done is not included in the list" even...
- % Done has never been enabled in the tracker in question
After upgrading to 3.0.2, all ticket updates and creates ...
- 17:07 Redmine Feature #19171 (Closed): "any open / none open" filter for ( follows / blocked ) relationships
- Currently you can filter issues with related issues.
| is |
| any issues in project |
| any issues not in projec...
- 12:52 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade installation on Ubuntu 12.04
- The main PPA maintainer for Ubuntu is now targetting the latest LTS release of Ubuntu only.
- 12:25 Redmine Defect #13905 (New): Copy Subtasks does not copy subtasks into their current project
- When copying issues which have subtasks in other (sub) projects not the same as master issue, the subtask issues are ...
- This is a recurrence of #12195 caused by a stray comma in application.js (as detailed below).
- 10:12 Redmine Feature #13483 (Closed): Additional GitHub repositories for associated projects.
- Would it suit you gentlemen to have additional repositories in the "Redmine" group on GitHub containing the sources f...
Also available in: Atom