- Registered on: 2012-06-07
- Last connection: 2012-12-25
Reported issues: 1
- 18:02 Redmine Help: RE: backup and recovery of existing redmine data
- Tempting offer Jan. That might be helpful but I don't know what kind of budget we have to run through an external hos...
- 16:23 Redmine Help: RE: backup and recovery of existing redmine data
- Would you mind elaborating a bit?
* Backup the database? That's through normal mysql channels (in our case)?
I'm a little confused. Under what circumstances does it make sense whether to share a project version acros...
- My understanding is "changelog" functionality went away from Redmine recently? We're using Redmine 1.4.4 available fo...
- 15:14 Redmine Plugins: RE: Release notes plugin - updated
- See: "Release notes plugin":http://www.redmine.org/boards/3/topics/28991
Still needs work before it's ready to go ...
- 15:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: Release notes plugin
- This is an old post, but there's still a known issue that breaks the Release notes tab, seems like when Issues Releas...
- 10:18 Redmine Help: RE: Help installing Release Notes 1.1.1 for Redmine 1.4.4
- Yes. Sounds like it's a known issue, he'll set to fixing it this week hopefully. Thanks.
- 13:16 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine log files location
- Smart aleck... If I knew that I wouldn't be here asking that, would I? Does it depend on the Linux distribution?
Sounds like an obvious question. I've got a plugin that's failing to load one of its screens, and is tellin...
- Or vice versa...
I've got a colleague who is using Trello for organizing task management. However, obvio...
Also available in: Atom