- Registered on: 2009-05-21
- Last connection: 2011-08-18
Reported issues: 5
- 04:07 Redmine Feature #9078 (Closed): Change the "Power By Redmine" to Include Version
- This is very cosmetic, but i think that it would be quite helpful, if the "Power By Redmine" in the footer could incl...
- 04:45 Redmine Defect #8758 (Closed): Ignore email keywords after delimiter
I have found that redmine parses the entire email for variables, and doesn't stop at the specified point.
- 07:26 Redmine Help: RE: Can't update ticket status's with an Email
- I have redmine 1.2 (latest stable)
and the below
*** LOCAL GEMS ***
- 06:44 Redmine Help: RE: Can't update ticket status's with an Email
- bump? Anyone
- Hi there,
got my email responses working with redmine, where i can hit reply and it'll update the ticket with the...
- 01:01 Redmine Help: RE: incoming emails not being truncated
- Hi Arno,
I used someone's script that explicitly looked for the reply message from thunderbird. which is what we ...
- hi guys,
I am using the imap mail box checker to check a mail box for incoming issues.
If i reply to the issue in ...
- 10:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Customization of the home page
- Hi Victor,
What does blockslayout actually do? does it have the ability to change that layout?
The screen shot...
- Hi there,
Just wondering if there's an easy way of customizing the home page.
I'd like to remove the "Latest ...
- 04:18 Redmine Defect #5461 (Resolved): Cannot browse SVN Repositories with whitespaces in them
- Hi Felix,
Success!! It was a reverse proxy problem.
In my apache config i needed to add
Also available in: Atom