- Registered on: 2009-05-21
- Last connection: 2009-07-14
Reported issues: 1
- Hi guys,
Does anyone know of an easy way to send emails to specific roles based on the status of an issue?
- 16:51 Redmine Help: Enabled Module entries in DB had null values.
- I manually created some projects with script/console and somehow ended up with a set of records in "enabled_modules" ...
- 16:25 Redmine Help: RE: "« Enabled modules » is invalid" Error when creating new Projects.
- By the way, here's the platform information:
- Ruby implementation and version: MRI/1.8.5
- Rails version (rails ...
- Has anyone ever received this mysterious error when trying to create a new project? (screenshot is attached)
- 15:48 Redmine Defect #3576: mail_from field is not refreshed when modified
- As it turns out, our wonderful smtp server is miraculously changing the domain on our emails. Arg!
- 19:31 Redmine Defect #3576 (Closed): mail_from field is not refreshed when modified
Here's the synopsis:
When I go to 'settings -> email notifications'
And I modify the email address from '...
- 17:47 Redmine Patch #989: Migration task from Bugzilla
- I'm getting an error when trying to run this task, and can,t figure out what,s going on. Can anyone help me troublesh...
Also available in: Atom