- Registered on: 2009-05-25
- Last connection: 2012-07-16
Reported issues: 3
- 09:12 Redmine Feature #991: Document versioning
- Aleksandar Pavic wrote:
> What "Steve V":http://www.redmine.org/issues/991, and "Aaron Boxer":http://www.redmine.org...
- 16:56 Redmine Feature #5037 (Closed): Role-based custom field visibility
- It would be nice to define some kind of view permission for fields in issues. For example, when you define a new cust...
- 15:57 Redmine Feature #285: Tracker role-based permissioning
- +1 for me
- 12:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Scrumdashboard plugin
very nice plugin, but I suggest you to do escaping (or translation to entity) of tick "'" in the text that wil...
- 10:26 Redmine Feature #991: Document versioning
- 10:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Wiki Extensions Plugin
- Very nice plugin!
It would be even nicer if it can handle attachment update, like described in #4032
- 10:14 Redmine Defect #4033 (Closed): wrap a displayed image in a link in wiki pages
- With redmine 0.8.4 I was able to put an image in a wiki page and make it a link to an url with this code:...
- 09:42 Redmine Feature #4032 (New): Wiki attachment history
- An interesting missing feature (that I would appreciate very much) is the possibility to replace/update a wiki attach...
I'm trying to implement an adapter for Starteam, an SCM by borland, unfortunately I'm totally new to both redm...
Also available in: Atom