- IRC nick: ww
- Registered on: 2012-07-03
- Last connection: 2018-03-16
Reported issues: 5
- 12:37 Redmine Help: RE: child_pages question?
- child_pages takes as argument a wiki page. If left empty it gives the hierarchy starting from the current page (where...
- 09:09 Redmine Help: RE: Probleme mit den Rollen
interesting, that extended_watchers will not work from 4.x on. I use this also, but there are circumstances...
- 08:27 Redmine Help: RE: child_pages question?
- Check for the child pages really being child pages, i.e. go to "rename" (I think here the hierarchy is "hidden") and ...
- 08:23 Redmine Help: RE: Task Sequences if possible?¿
- There is a plugin for repeating (duplicating or re-opening when finished) tasks, called "redmine recurring tasks". Se...
- 16:21 Redmine Help: RE: not able to se redmine homepage
- If you just see the file list, your application server (passenger) ist not running/configured.
- 10:10 Redmine Help: RE: Trying to update Redmine to 3.0.1 from 1.3.0
- Did you do a database migration? After importing the Backup before using redmine you have to do a rake-DB-migration. ...
- 10:08 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine Development/Customisation Germany
- I think it's not according to forum rules to place company names here. I use (privately) a redmine hosting from berli...
- 10:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Drop/Drag list down feature with Custom Fields
you can create a custom field and select type *list*. There you enter the possible selections (one per line). F...
- 16:11 Redmine Help: RE: Need help installing Redmine 2.5 at opensuse
your message is from my point of view a little bit unspecific: it seems you get the error when trying to _...
- 16:08 Redmine Help: RE: Error during migration from 2.5 to 2.6 : Mysql2::Error: Duplicate entry
- Strange that the migration wants to insert _another_ entry with ID 0. As I understand you updated redmine code but yo...
Also available in: Atom