- IRC nick: zerodeux
- Registered on: 2012-07-11
- Last connection: 2014-09-15
Reported issues: 5
- 09:40 Redmine Feature #12844: Allow upper-case letters in project identifiers
- The use case was one where we would synchronize a repository hierarchy (a Hg repository managed by RhodeCode to be mo...
- 14:32 Redmine Feature #11159: REST API for getting CustomField definitions
- A patch for 'GET /custom_fields.xml' (without the filtering part) is available in #9664.
- 14:29 Redmine Feature #9664: CRUD operations for "custom field definitions" (not setting custom fields on issues!)
- I have a patch which implement only the 'R' part, that is lists the available custom fields, for admin users (redmine...
- 11:02 Redmine Defect #14550 (Closed): Issue edition : accesskey="e" conflict between update link and textarea edit
- I was wondering why the accesskey="e" was not working on /issues/:id and discovered that the issue_description textar...
- 15:16 Redmine Feature #13295 (New): Allow REST API to create objects with specific dates
- I have to implement a software which moves issues, comments and files from a proprietary bugtracker to Redmine. Due t...
- 00:21 Redmine Defect #12472 (Closed): Roles REST API does not accept API authentication
- While using the Roles REST API, I encountered a bogus issue with authentication while the global setting "Authenticat...
- 20:23 Redmine Feature #11755: Impersonate user through REST API auth
- Thanks !
I remembered wondering if fetching a user with User.find_by_login() was handling the locked account case ...
- 23:41 Redmine Feature #11755: Impersonate user through REST API auth
- > Is the parameter option really needed?
I don't think so, I simply mimicked the api_key implementation which prop...
- 22:48 Redmine Help: RE: How to update issue status/priority using Rest API?
- Works for me with Redmine 2.0, my PUT payload is as suggested by Jean-Philippe :...
- 15:33 Redmine Feature #11755 (Closed): Impersonate user through REST API auth
- The following patch implement a 'switch user' feature which lets an admin-level user impersonate any other user in th...
Also available in: Atom