- IRC nick: zerodeux
- Registered on: 2012-07-11
- Last connection: 2018-06-20
Reported issues: 6
- 12:54 Redmine Defect #28919 (Resolved): Cannot update issue when removing locked users to watchers list
- OKayyy, that's definitively 'Redmine Auto Watch'. I could not reproduce the problem once this plugin was turned off.
- 12:47 Redmine Defect #28919: Cannot update issue when removing locked users to watchers list
- Indeed, I have a few plugins. One is 'Redmine Auto Watch', seems a good candidate to turn off, I'll have a try.
- 09:52 Redmine Defect #28919 (Closed): Cannot update issue when removing locked users to watchers list
- Steps to reproduce (in my case with Redmine 3.4.4) :
* create user 'bob'
* create issue #1
* add 'bob' to watche...
- 09:40 Redmine Feature #12844: Allow upper-case letters in project identifiers
- The use case was one where we would synchronize a repository hierarchy (a Hg repository managed by RhodeCode to be mo...
- 14:32 Redmine Feature #11159: REST API for getting CustomField definitions
- A patch for 'GET /custom_fields.xml' (without the filtering part) is available in #9664.
- 14:29 Redmine Feature #9664: CRUD operations for "custom field definitions" (not setting custom fields on issues!)
- I have a patch which implement only the 'R' part, that is lists the available custom fields, for admin users (redmine...
- 11:02 Redmine Defect #14550 (Closed): Issue edition : accesskey="e" conflict between update link and textarea edit
- I was wondering why the accesskey="e" was not working on /issues/:id and discovered that the issue_description textar...
- 15:16 Redmine Feature #13295 (New): Allow REST API to create objects with specific dates
- I have to implement a software which moves issues, comments and files from a proprietary bugtracker to Redmine. Due t...
- 00:21 Redmine Defect #12472 (Closed): Roles REST API does not accept API authentication
- While using the Roles REST API, I encountered a bogus issue with authentication while the global setting "Authenticat...
- 20:23 Redmine Feature #11755: Impersonate user through REST API auth
- Thanks !
I remembered wondering if fetching a user with User.find_by_login() was handling the locked account case ...
Also available in: Atom