- Registered on: 2012-08-09
- Last connection: 2012-08-21
Reported issues: 1
- 23:43 Redmine Defect #11577 (Reopened): Can't use non-latin anchor in wiki
- Please check the following patch. It generates anchors using universal transliteration and works with Ruby 1.8.7.
- 18:56 Redmine Defect #11545: Overwriting existing method Issue.open
- I hope the following patch will help.
- 00:10 Redmine Patch #11615: Database setup and reset
- Ooops! My mistake. I didn't check it with PostgreSQL. But any way, I think it's better to use `db:setup` instead of `...
- 21:58 Redmine Patch #11615 (Closed): Database setup and reset
- According to the "RailsGuides":http://guides.rubyonrails.org/migrations.html#schema-dumping-and-you: ??There is no ne...
Also available in: Atom