- IRC nick: juanmf
- Registered on: 2012-09-01
- Last connection: 2015-05-23
Reported issues: 0
- 04:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- @Korneliusz Moc
could you update and retry? I added the stringified response to the exception message. So you ca...
- 15:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- have you tried my cli tool? I posted it above.
many have succeded with it.
- 21:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- Hi Petr,
I took 10 minutes to make an example config file for you, that follows your xslx data format (except for ...
- 17:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No import function = giving up on Redmine
- My attempt, a Comand line interface Configurable (through yml config file) PHP csv importer, with custom fields.
- 16:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Import issues from a CSV file
- Copy mi comment int similar post (http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/2817?r=39736)
I created a Configurable P...
- 16:52 Redmine Help: RE: issue import (email or csv)
- I created a Configurable PHP CLI tool to import sheets with Custom Fields (CSV or others) to Redmine through Redmine´...
- 03:55 Redmine Feature #7884: Import issues from Excel or CSV file
I just created a Configurable PHP CLI tool that uses the API to import CSV as Issues, with custom Fields. Oth...
- 14:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: bitnami native database data access
- Same here... any thoughts?
Edit: just found the answer:
Also available in: Atom