- Registered on: 2009-06-15
- Last connection: 2013-12-02
Reported issues: 4
- 09:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin svnauth failed to load gem htauth
- i used bundle Gemfile.local to add htauth and now it's working.
New error :
>Error when updating svn password fo...
I'm trying the svnauth plugin from Alex A (http://www.redmine.org/plugins/svnauth).
The configuration page wo...
- 16:36 Redmine Feature #5457 (New): Move files and documets to another project
- Like issues, it will be cool to switch document from one project to an other.
If we can do that massively, it will b...
- 08:32 Redmine Defect #4821: Corrupted uploaded files
- i've found the problem, i think, this came from mod_fcgid 2.3.4 (using apache-2.2.14)
after update to 2.3.5, all ...
- 19:59 Redmine Defect #4821: Corrupted uploaded files
- after upgrading to 0.9-stable, no changes BUT the same installation/database/version work on my devel server and don'...
- 19:20 Redmine Defect #4821: Corrupted uploaded files
- i'm upgrading all my redmines to branches/0.9-stable (r3393) and i'll give some news
- 17:14 Redmine Defect #4821: Corrupted uploaded files
- oops, sorry, i forgot some infos
Redmine 0.8.7.devel (MySQL)
(humm ... maybe i should update ...)
- 17:08 Redmine Defect #4821: Corrupted uploaded files
- I've uploaded 3 times the same file...
- 16:54 Redmine Defect #4821 (Closed): Corrupted uploaded files
when i upload files, like pictures, not always but very often, file is corrupted.
This append on file > 100k
- 14:58 Redmine Defect #4377 (Resolved): Error 500 when viewing revision
- I hope this don't hurt you :)
I have lots of redmine for my clients, and i don't want they change the url (because...
Also available in: Atom