- IRC nick: lexo
- Registered on: 2012-09-23
- Last connection: 2016-12-15
Reported issues: 1
- 12:00 Redmine Feature #11637: Can you create a tree structure in Issue list
- Looking very nice! Is this gonna find its way into the official release?
- 23:15 Redmine Feature #1767: Make spent time - & project custom fields configurable/switchable per project
- 11:22 Redmine Feature #6975: Autocalculate the issue done ratio only for certain issue status
- 11:22 Redmine Feature #6976: Autocalculate the issue done ratio only for certain issue statuses
- 11:15 Redmine Feature #7545: Calculate the issue done ratio
- We have the same request in #11999. See our description for the reason why this makes sense anyway. I totally underst...
- 22:39 Redmine Feature #11637: Can you create a tree structure in Issue list
- True. wrap/unwrap is not (yet) possible. Although a structural layout is already implemented. I think it should not l...
- 19:07 Redmine Feature #11637: Can you create a tree structure in Issue list
- We found out that it works when you enable the column "parent task" and sort by it. We additionally provide a number ...
- 19:02 Redmine Feature #11809: update progress depending on status (just default value)
- Good Idea! We would appreciate that too!
We're having some more ideas about how status management should be improved...
- 17:44 Redmine Feature #11989: Allow done ratios to be affected by status AND field
- This is similar to the current feature request I am having: #11999 .
In my opinion the calculation of the "issue d...
- 11:57 Redmine Feature #11999 (New): Calculating issue done ratio based on "Estimated Time" and "Spent Time" - s...
- h1. The current implementation
Currently "issue done ratio" can be calculated by 2 different methods:
# Use the i...
Also available in: Atom