- Registered on: 2009-06-19
- Last connection: 2011-05-03
Reported issues: 0
- 18:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Add Attachment to Issue in a script - Solution
- Answering my own question in case anyone finds this in a search.
The key issue is that Redmine expects that files ...
- 19:39 Redmine Feature #6779: Project JSON API
- Patrick Logé wrote:
> I noticed a problem with the last character *"\u003E"*. Once replace by *"\u003e"* (lowercase)...
First of all, while I do a lot of programming, I don't really know ruby, so please excuse any stupid questions...
- 19:39 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is it possable to port project from one redmine server to another?
- > But is it possible in this case merge backup from first server with existed projects on other server?
Not using ...
- 14:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is it possable to port project from one redmine server to another?
- It is perfectly possible to port all projects on one server to another blank server (I know because I recently did it...
- 13:33 Redmine Help: RE: Multiple projects with one subversion repo
- It it actually working really well for us so far.
With regards to authentication, we access the repositories via W...
- 20:27 Redmine Help: RE: Multiple projects with one subversion repo
- If you can't find a solution to having one repository for multiple projects, it is not actually that hard to split th...
- Hi, my company has just started using Redmine (v0.8.4) for internal use. It is hosted on a publicly facing address so...
- 15:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF Paper Size
- I'd also like to know where this is configured, but for the exact opposite reason, I am in Europe so want A4, but Red...
Also available in: Atom