- Registered on: 2012-10-17
- Last connection: 2018-02-09
Reported issues: 7
- 01:11 Redmine Help: RE: Limit subproject nesting depth
- A tool should facilitate a process, which Redmine does by making that structure possible.
While there are scenario...
- 02:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to add a "Client" role that can only access his watched list?
- An Phan wrote:
> jerome l wrote:
> > ps: I have not tested but maybe it could be easier to define all issue by defa...
- 03:56 Redmine Help: RE: Using a Redmine export as a spreadsheet data source?
- For anyone who is similarly interested in making an Excel workbook that can sync with a saved Redmine query, I've got...
- I've played plenty with connecting Excel directly to a Redmine database for reporting, but that's not a good solution...
- 01:24 Redmine Feature #14413: Add custom field statuses (aka, lock fields)
- Nathanael Hansen wrote:
> Would this also be possible with Issue Statuses? They too, can get messy after a while an...
- 23:11 Redmine Feature #14413: Add custom field statuses (aka, lock fields)
- Note, this would also affect the custom fields admin panel. By default, an admin will only be shown active fields to ...
- 23:10 Redmine Feature #14413 (New): Add custom field statuses (aka, lock fields)
- Custom fields can become a mess after a while, and hard to sort through when creating new projects. It would be inter...
- 01:16 Redmine Feature #14390: Notes private by default
- I modded Redmine to do this once. Check out my comment in issue #9432-30. Added a setting for issue privacy and note ...
- 01:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Having Users Agree to License when Registering or Downloading Files
- You could probably modify the registration page, adding a line of text somewhere appropriate along the lines of "By r...
- 22:26 Redmine Development: RE: Custom fields
- It might be helpful to look through some of the 'backlog', scrum-style plugins that have been built over the years. T...
Also available in: Atom