- Registered on: 2009-07-01
- Last connection: 2011-08-07
Reported issues: 8
- 14:03 Redmine Defect #8541: Upgrade instructions confusing
- See the changes done by Etienne Massip @ http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineUpgrade.
- 13:47 Redmine Defect #8540: What's RAILS_ROOT?
- RAILS_ROOT is the folder which contains all of redmine's code. When you extract the zip/tar.gz you've downloaded to a...
- 13:32 Redmine Defect #8524: Error upgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0
- I had this same error a while ago, fixed it by using some of the stuff on https://gist.github.com/471663. Might be he...
- 13:24 Redmine Defect #8532: e-mail problem: Ruby on rail application could not started
- Looks like you aren't correctly typing the stuff you put into email.yml, based on the error which is a syntax error o...
- 13:18 Redmine Defect #8538 (Resolved): test
- For tests, please use http://demo.redmine.org/.
- 04:54 Redmine Feature #8536 (New): Separate notes/comments from issue updates
- When there's a lot of activity going on an issue, it would be useful to be able to switch from full issue changes lis...
- 19:09 Redmine Feature #1385: Script for import from JIRA
- I had the problem previously mentionned where it would try to insert into project_trackers_unique already existing tr...
- 16:30 Redmine Defect #8528 (Closed): Deleting a user does not keep the current filter active
- I have a bunch of user that I put into the locked users waiting for a delete user feature to exist. Now that #7296 ex...
- 04:45 Redmine Defect #6249: Create and continue returns 404
- Works correctly for me in r4167 (and probably before). I've been using it for a while now. This can be closed.
- 04:43 Redmine Feature #6504 (New): Allow columns compare in issue listing
- It would be quite useful to be able to compare one column with another in an issue.
For this to correctly work, bo...
Also available in: Atom