J Wolfgang Goerlich
- Registered on: 2009-07-02
- Last connection: 2010-06-22
Reported issues: 0
- 13:45 Redmine Help: RE: Clear registered users
- The steps I followed:
* Stop Apache, Mongrel, and Subversion services
* Open MySQL Administration and backup the ...
- 16:34 Redmine Help: RE: Clear registered users
- Much obliged. I will investigate the unsupported SQL route.
- 15:00 Redmine Help: RE: Clear registered users
- bump. Anyone know how to remove these spammers?
My project is getting a large number of spammers in registered users. These are not active users. How do I ...
- 12:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Google analytics plugin and Bitnami
- Eric Davis clued me in. The folder I should use is:
C:\Program Files\BitNami Redmine Stack\apps\redmine\vendor\plu...
I am running the Bitnami stack for Redmine. I downloaded the Google analytics plugin. I extracted the plugi...
- 17:42 Redmine Help: RE: Error 200 OK from TortoiseSVN
- Put differently, with Redmine, do I access Subversion thru Redmine and Apache (http url) or thru the Subversion servi...
- Hello group,
I installed RedMine using the BitNami stack. I enabled the repositories and set the url in Redmine se...
Also available in: Atom