- Registered on: 2012-11-05
- Last connection: 2013-03-05
Reported issues: 0
- 07:20 Redmine Feature #1011: Add voting to tickets
- “Yo Dawg, I herd you like +1, so I put a +1 in your +1 so you can +1 while you +1.”
+1 for the +1 feature
- 07:16 Redmine Feature #5450: Move wiki page to other project
- +1 for this.
Would be useful if it were just added to the "rename" function - i.e. allow you to change the project...
- 05:15 Redmine Feature #4052: Cross-project redmine links with alternate link text for source and export links.
- 16:26 Redmine Feature #6486: Log time for other users
Would like to see this integrated into the application. There are many times when the project leader needs tim...
- 18:43 Redmine Feature #4179: Link to user in wiki syntax
- 21:14 Redmine Development: RE: I want to join the Documentation Team
- Your response made me smile - it's open to the public, but currently closed. :)
Is there any indication as to when...
- 20:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How does Redmine use Redmine?
- I would contribute some time towards doing the write-up. Is there someone, or some bodies :), that I can use for mat...
- I find myself frequenting the Redmine documentation and wanting to update it to reflect current reality or correct ty...
- 21:30 Redmine Patch #4274: Use Issue status for percent done
- I want to use this setting, but I have to reluctantly because it affects all projects.
Can this be "fixed", such t...
- 21:29 Redmine Feature #4015: Make app settings overridable at project level
- +1 and +1 Matthew Burton.
It seems the burden is mainly due to the "project-y" settings being mixed with the "appl...
Also available in: Atom