- Registered on: 2012-11-29
- Last connection: 2015-10-14
Reported issues: 4
- 13:55 Redmine Feature #12886: Consider adding a new field named "Has Attachments" or "# of Attachments"
- Thank you very much
- 14:10 Redmine Defect #13699: Error: 'addFileField' is undefined
- That is the one I found that works, although unfortunate to have to give up the semi-auto inlining of the image which...
- 17:09 Redmine Defect #13699 (Resolved): Error: 'addFileField' is undefined
- 17:09 Redmine Defect #13699: Error: 'addFileField' is undefined
- Your guess about redmine_inline_attach_screenshot was correct.
So, I guess we close this as a redmine issue, and m...
- 20:03 Redmine Defect #13699 (Closed): Error: 'addFileField' is undefined
- Previously no problems with Redmine 2.1.4, but after installing Redmine 2.3.0.stable:
New or Update issue. Click o...
- 16:23 Redmine Feature #12886 (New): Consider adding a new field named "Has Attachments" or "# of Attachments"
- Would be a useful thing to display as a column header to know if there are attachments. Redmine could/would dynamical...
- 22:52 Redmine Defect #12775: Non-dictionary type custom field values lost when copying multiple issues
- Thank you for the quick response.
Just to be sure we're in sync, I've enclosed a screenshot. Note that the custom ...
- 22:41 Redmine Defect #12775 (Closed): Non-dictionary type custom field values lost when copying multiple issues
- If copying multiple issues via the right click context menu, and there are custom fields, the content of the custom f...
- 14:59 Redmine Feature #12469: Alternate New Issue invocation
- The cross project view could be one place.
But the other place is the per-project view of issues. See screen shot....
- 15:35 Redmine Feature #12469 (Closed): Alternate New Issue invocation
- I really like Redmine, and we are still evaluating whether or not to use it. But there is one very annoying thing, es...
Also available in: Atom