- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 6
- 13:37 Redmine Feature #591 (Closed): Hide "Roadmap" menu item if there are no versions
- Idea for a user interface improvement:
If a project doesn't define any versions there is no use having a "Roadmap"...
- 18:05 Redmine Feature #589: Change ordering of issue notes to more convenient
- I find the current order much more comfortable to read.
So I'd suggest this should be at least a user configurable...
- 17:54 Redmine Patch #256 (Closed): Hide version field in issue update
- If a project doesn't define a version the version field is not displayed when adding or editing an issue.
- 17:50 Redmine Patch #255 (Closed): German language update
- This file contains the German translation of all language strings defined in rev. 1104.
I reordered the lines so t...
- 13:36 Redmine Defect #194: Fixed version usability suggestions
- A third suggestion: If a project doesn't define a version there
shouldn't be a selection list at all.
- 16:43 Redmine Feature #543: Wiki links to versions, documents, files
- It would be nice if a plugin can add extra wiki syntax like:
Redmine::Plugin.register :my_plugin do
- 09:38 Redmine Feature #540: Append suffix to cookie name
- I found out that I can define the name of the session ID cookie by setting
- 08:16 Redmine Feature #540 (Closed): Append suffix to cookie name
- If I run two Redmine instances on the same server (connecting to different databases and using two TCP ports),
- 14:21 Redmine Defect #178 (Closed): Themes don't work with Rails 2.x
- Themes don't work with Rails 2.x because "stylesheet_path" is not called.
The workaround is to define "path_to_sty...
- 15:39 Redmine Defect #107 (Closed): Loading of RMagick fails (Patch included)
- The RMagick module is not found in lib/redmine.rb as the module's file name has uppercase letters R and M.
Also available in: Atom