- Registered on: 2009-08-10
- Last connection: 2014-10-16
Reported issues: 2
- 07:36 Redmine Defect #4056: Rename named_scope :public for Project to something else
- I think :all_public is pretty good. As a variant I was thinking about :public_state. :-)
- 19:30 Redmine Defect #4056 (Closed): Rename named_scope :public for Project to something else
- As the word public is reserved in ruby, the attempt to mock/stub the model Project fails, since the line that introdu...
- 13:26 Redmine Help: RE: Model Issue is getting spoiled
- Moreover, WorkPiece also belongs to User...
- 13:19 Redmine Help: RE: Model Issue is getting spoiled
- Issue is reloaded while WorkPiece.first.issue remains the same...
I've met a problem that is described at http://www.redmine.org/issues/3725
Additionally I may add that the t...
- 16:26 Redmine Defect #3725 (Reopened): Model Issue is getting spoiled
- Thank you for the information. Indeed in the production mode everything works OK.
But the receipt given does not hel...
- 17:07 Redmine Defect #3725 (Closed): Model Issue is getting spoiled
- $ mysql --help
mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.67, for slackware-linux-gnu (i486) using EditLine wrapper
$ ruby -v
Also available in: Atom