- Registered on: 2008-04-04
- Last connection: 2009-05-19
Reported issues: 4
- 15:13 Redmine Patch #3387: Add plugins to script/about
- Gregor Bader wrote:
> But it would be nice if this information is displayed on the /admin/info page.
+1 to ...
- 16:20 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
I have the case where the primary repo is in CVS on SF.net and my fork is on mercurial on another server. Being ...
- 18:52 Redmine Feature #3030: [#2614] one can not change the repository in Setting/Repository, just delete
- What do you mean by changing "defect" into "feature"? That it is not currently possible or that it is not designed t...
- 16:27 Redmine Feature #3030 (New): [#2614] one can not change the repository in Setting/Repository, just delete
- In all my projects (and others as well) on http://dev.keltia.net, I can not modify the SCM type/path in Settings/Repo...
- 17:23 Redmine Defect #2007: Amount of memory
- Well, just after startup, all instances take at least 120 MB of RAM before seeing any traffic at all...
- 15:47 Redmine Patch #2029: New option that makes emails plain text.
- +1, it is nice to have an option for that.
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #2007 (Closed): Amount of memory
- It may be a Rails issue in general but I can't help to notice the high memory footprint of redmine. I run it with th...
- 14:32 Redmine Feature #339: perforce SCM support
- Speaking for perforce which I used for 5 years before moving to Arch then Hg, anyone can obtain a free license for fr...
- 00:22 Redmine Defect #999 (Reopened): File size is shown as "?" when browsing an Hg repository
- It seems that some changes since the closing of the ticket have reintroduced the problem.
I can not give you access ...
- 15:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do you have Ruby and Rails installed?
- Have you tried with thin instead of mongrel?
Also available in: Atom