- Registered on: 2009-08-24
- Last connection: 2013-05-10
Reported issues: 8
- 20:52 Redmine Patch #13842 (New): Support mobile phone users better
- It turns out a very few changes to the style sheets seem to make
redmine look much better from phones; You can spec...
- 20:30 Redmine Defect #13321: Wiki show differences doesn't work
- I believe this is a duplicate of Defect #7677
- 00:02 Redmine Plugins: Pushed to github...
I've put up on github the versions I have working with 1.4.1
If anyone can test these under Redmine 2.0, that wo...
- 17:33 Redmine Plugins: Has anyone put them up anywhere else?
If not, I might put them up at GitHub...
- 23:32 Redmine Plugins: Notes for Redmine 1 .4.1
- I've got it running to the first order under Redmine 1.4.1; just a few tweaks:
* the patches to redmine are slight...
I've been using simple_ci, which used to be hosted here on redmine.org; and I wanted to
report adding routes to it...
- 00:02 Redmine Defect #9778 (Reopened): No route matches controller knowledgebase
Yes, please can we put this in the 1.4 documentation. It took me several hours to find this thread.
Also, we sh...
- 17:13 Redmine Help: RE: New users not in the members list
Could you post the patch for unlimiting the user list?
- 21:18 Redmine Help: RE: New users not in the members list
Okay, so If I start typing in a users name, after a second the list shrinks
to matches of that name, and la...
- 21:01 Redmine Help: RE: New users not in the members list
- I'm seeing the same behavior on my site; running Redmine 1.0.1.
It's as if what shows up in the membership list got...
Also available in: Atom