- Registered on: 2013-05-27
- Last connection: 2016-09-19
Reported issues: 2
- 09:19 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to change landing page via plugin in Redmine 3.2.3 ? (WORKAROUND/SOLVED)
- Managed to do a workaround by using redmine_my_page plugin so the users can choose them selves which start page to us...
- 13:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to change landing page via plugin in Redmine 3.2.3 ?
- Yes that works but it also makes the default Home page (which I like to bind to /home) unavailable.
The problem is...
- Hi there.
First om all I am not a Ruby (on Rails) guru so I apologizes in advance for may lack of wisdom in this ...
- 11:12 Redmine Patch #14886: Norweigan - label_copied_to and label_copied_from translated
- This i how you patch btw.
Move in to the redmine root folder and run...
- 11:06 Redmine Patch #14886: Norweigan - label_copied_to and label_copied_from translated
- This is the patch of the single commit I did. I bluntly followed the guide here the first time:
- 10:11 Redmine Patch #14886 (Closed): Norweigan - label_copied_to and label_copied_from translated
- Hi there,
I've made a translate patch in Git (or tried anyway, first noob patch) :)
- 12:39 Redmine Feature #14859 (Closed): Roadmap related issues overview with status bar
- I hope this is not an duplicate feature request.
I got an request/question if it is possible to show the '% Done'...
- 12:03 Redmine Feature #5523: Multi language custom field
- 14:15 Redmine Help: RE: Is there a way to override language from a plugin or other methods in Redmine >= v.2.2.3?
- I managed to hotfix this by piping the corresponding changes (overrides) to the bottom of the original no.yml langua...
I'm simply asking if it is (still) possible to override language from a plugin by adding a custom
*.yml file ...
Also available in: Atom