- Registered on: 2013-06-04
- Last connection: 2017-11-17
Reported issues: 2
- 09:37 Redmine Patch #25066: Sort order with null placement (NULLS FIRST, NULLS LAST)
- Hello thank you very much for your job!
I am interested in your patch, and I would like to test it.
All patches mus...
- 12:18 Redmine Defect #27533: Cannot change the priority of the parent issue in issue query context menu when pa...
- I have fixed my installation. Attached the patch. Fortunately it was very simple. I am not a Ruby programmer.
- 20:09 Redmine Defect #27533 (New): Cannot change the priority of the parent issue in issue query context menu w...
- Also if Tracking settings are set to have parent priority independent of children, the context menu in issue query ha...
- 10:34 Redmine Defect #20994: You can not change the priority of the parent issue
- Hello, the issue still affects Redmine 3.3.1.
!Priority grayed out...
- 10:47 Redmine Feature #617: wiki: thoughts of WYSIWYG
- Is this feature request scheduled somewhere in the near future? (Nearly)-seamless copy/paste of text/images/tables to...
- 10:39 Redmine Defect #14324 (New): Moving Repository to another URL forces losing of manually added commit rela...
We use Git repository.
When someone in the team forgets to mention "IssueID #xxx" in the commit text (or f...
- 11:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: XLS export plugin
- Thank you for your great work!
I use this plugin rev. 0.2.1.t2 and I found an issue: I created a custom field for is...
- 09:44 Redmine Help: RE: Change Repository URL without losing manual-added commit-issue references
- nobody else faces this kind of issue?
- 09:42 Redmine Feature #6118: Filter by parent task or subtasks
- 09:38 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Change repository SCM (it's currently disabled)
- Thank you for the tip. Discussion continues here: message#38197.
Also available in: Atom