- Registered on: 2009-09-10
- Last connection: 2019-04-29
Reported issues: 2
- 12:55 Redmine Feature #26908: Add ability to have hooks inisde application.js and application.css via asset pip...
- +1 I would like to have Rails' Asset Pipeline enabled in Redmine
- 13:21 Redmine Feature #13767: Export to CSV the permissions report
- Attached patch adds an "Also available in: CSV" link to "Permissions report". It applies to version 3.3
- 10:24 Redmine Defect #15881: Using Role::PermissionsAttributeCoder makes migration from 1.4 lose role permissions
- My setup is serializing this way because it uses a plugin which replaces YAML with "ZAML":http://github.com/hallettj/...
- 14:12 Redmine Defect #15881: Using Role::PermissionsAttributeCoder makes migration from 1.4 lose role permissions
- This is the old environment from which the database is coming from:...
- 22:10 Redmine Defect #15881 (Closed): Using Role::PermissionsAttributeCoder makes migration from 1.4 lose role ...
- In 1.4 permissions are serialized as...
- 15:03 Redmine Patch #5957: Export users list to CSV
- Thanks for sharing this patch!
I have updated it to apply cleanly to 1.1-stable.
- 13:54 Redmine Defect #5230: Invalid form authenticity token.
- The easiest way to reproduces is:
# login to http://www.redmine.org/login
# go back with browser button
- 14:14 Redmine Feature #3844 (Closed): Allow custom Proc to render wiki_links
- I am writing a Redmine plugin to use the wiki module as a content source for other pages. It needs is a way to tell @...
Also available in: Atom