- IRC nick: dgutkowsky
- Registered on: 2013-06-16
- Last connection: 2016-10-20
Reported issues: 1
- 10:44 Redmine Feature #16034: Support for HTML in incoming mails
- Actually, I think it is not a matter of problem with CKeditor, rather, it is a matter of hacking CKeditor a bit to ma...
- 11:03 Redmine Feature #16034: Support for HTML in incoming mails
- Actually, I have found a workaround for this problem.
We use Redmine CRM helpdesk plugin, CKeditor is installed se...
- 12:57 Redmine Feature #13844: Option to enable HTML emails for issue creation.
- 21:36 Redmine Feature #16034 (Closed): Support for HTML in incoming mails
We are using CKEditor plugin.
We have problem with incoming mails as they are stripped down of html entities an...
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #1712: add custom fields that are calculations of other fields
- 14:14 Redmine Help: RE: Customizing emails, setting up SLA
- There are at least two very good plugins for the helpdesk and SLA (they cover Martin's no 1 and 2)
- 09:32 Redmine Feature #716: Remove default start date
- yeah, they (the same guys) have created a much better plugin, it's called Luxury buttons.
It costs but it's worth mo...
- 22:44 Redmine Feature #1248: New Permission: Edit own issues
- +1 crucial
- 20:30 Redmine Feature #716: Remove default start date
- It's ok, I have already found solution :)
For the newest Redmine it demands s...
- 20:03 Redmine Feature #716: Remove default start date
- Joris Verschoor wrote:
> Also, the startdate _COULD_ be enabled for certain statusses. For example:
> ASSIGNED -> f...
Also available in: Atom