- IRC nick: olivier
- Registered on: 2013-06-21
- Last connection: 2019-07-01
Reported issues: 24
- 15:38 Redmine Defect #28874: MailHandler does not log exceptions caught
- Thanks a million for fixing that issue! I'm really sorry I didn't have any time to work on Redmine in the last 6 mont...
- 09:12 Redmine Feature #27313: More custom queries on My page
- A setting to control the maximum number of queries sounds a must to me. I had the case once of a user who had put 5 o...
- 17:32 Redmine Defect #28874 (Closed): MailHandler does not log exceptions caught
If a locally unhandled exception is raised when receiving a mail, the error is not logged.
How to repro:
- 16:12 Redmine Patch #16364: Issue workflow doesn't force status transition though workflow is defined so
- You're right, I inverted the order of the change in my comment.
This does not change the fact that the diagonal li...
- 12:38 Redmine Feature #3001: "Assign to" history in filter or etc.
- Not exactly the same, but two new filters in Redmine 3.4 can help : see #17720
- 13:54 Redmine Patch #16364: Issue workflow doesn't force status transition though workflow is defined so
- I have tested this patch and I do not agree with one of the changes in the patch:
statuses << initial_st...
- 08:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Default columns plugin
- For those interested, here is an update for a version which works with Redmine 3.4.2 (and only with Redmine 3.4.x or ...
- 15:00 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- Well, you have the short display (with #<nb>) and the extended display (with issue#<nb>). I don't see why it should b...
- 08:15 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- @Marius: I'm not sure what you mean by "to have different formats for displaying the issue title".
The added format ...
- 11:38 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- Here is the patch for Redmine 3.4.1
Also available in: Atom