- Registered on: 2013-07-05
- Last connection: 2014-03-14
Reported issues: 2
- 12:40 Redmine Feature #7412: Add an issue visibility level to each role
- I think it would be great to add new option in the role settings:
* group => only issues inside the group
- 06:51 Redmine Help: RE: mysql gem installation
- just try to use:
@gem install mysql2 -- --with-mysql-dir=C:\xampp\mysql@
- 14:56 Redmine Help: RE: Issue visibility based on groups
- Also could you explain smthing from your message:
You wrote "I know that issue visibility is based on Role"
- 14:47 Redmine Help: RE: Issue visibility based on groups
I just would like to join issue because I have exactly the same need.
Thanks in advance if somebody can he...
- 11:15 Redmine Help: RE: Choose which fields are summarized in Email notifications
You have to change these files:
Does anybody know, how to add image in the email footer?
I mean this part:
@You have received this noti...
- 10:25 Redmine Defect #14594 (Resolved): Pictures in email notification
- I'm sorry, pictures are displayed already.
It seems, the problem was with something other.
- 10:19 Redmine Defect #14594 (Closed): Pictures in email notification
- Hello Redmine Team,
If I add a picture in the issue description, it won't be displayed in email body.
I guess, th...
- 07:04 Redmine Help: RE: Email delivery not configured in config/configuration.yml
- 09:45 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot create windows service
- or install Ruby 1.9.1 and older
Also available in: Atom