- Registered on: 2013-07-31
- Last connection: 2014-07-09
Reported issues: 2
- 07:47 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on comment/description using @user with autocomplete
- +1 for this one. Would be really nice to have.
- 11:50 Redmine Patch #233: Per project themes patch
Would be really nice to have.
- 11:50 Redmine Feature #2778: Project's theme configuration
This would be helpful. Much better than manually modifying CSS, creating classes for each project.
- 07:18 Redmine Defect #15777 (Closed): Watched issues count on "My page" is shown for all issues instead of only...
- On "My page" I have a "Watched issues" widget.
It shows the issues count in parentheses, and currently it shows 13 t...
- 05:12 Redmine Patch #12524: Update issue - form position
- +1 here. It would be great to have the position of the update form configurable (top/bottom) or correspond to the ord...
- 07:20 Redmine Defect #14584: Standard fields disabled for certain trackers still appear in email notifications
- Thanks for fixing this! I'm glad I could help with this.
- 09:08 Redmine Feature #408: Assign a task to multiple users
- +1 We're switching to Redmine from ClockingIT where it was possible to assign issue to multiple users. And it was a v...
- 14:39 Redmine Patch #5007: Time spent displayed in human readable format (hours minutes)
It would be really handy to be able to choose the display format. Decimal time is something very uncommon.
- 12:45 Redmine Defect #14584 (Closed): Standard fields disabled for certain trackers still appear in email notif...
I've created a custom tracker and disabled the "Target version" for it. However, the email notifications sh...
Also available in: Atom