- IRC nick: jleishman
- Registered on: 2013-08-07
- Last connection: 2013-11-14
Reported issues: 2
- 14:03 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins in Redmine 2.x
- I've tried these suggestions, but changing the value of fixture_path and using #create_fixtures has not allowed me to...
- 16:55 Redmine Defect #14773: ActiveRecord::Acts::Versioned::ActMethods#next_version Generates ArgumentError
- Apparently setting @self.locking_column = 'version'@ gets around this problem, but I don't see it documented anywhere.
- 16:42 Redmine Defect #14773 (Closed): ActiveRecord::Acts::Versioned::ActMethods#next_version Generates Argument...
- There's a patch already available "here":https://github.com/edavis10/redmine/pull/51. I'm not sure why the WikiConten...
- 13:42 Redmine Feature #14760 (Resolved): Extend ActiveRecord::Migration to Facilitate Creating Tables for Use w...
- I just noticed the documentation in the acts_as_versioned method.
- 20:14 Redmine Feature #14760 (Closed): Extend ActiveRecord::Migration to Facilitate Creating Tables for Use wit...
- I'm leveraging the acts_as_versioned method for a plugin. Although the module is documented, it doesn't cover the und...
- 20:12 Redmine Feature #5991: Tracker should have it's own default issue status
- Terence Mill wrote:
> Each tracker shall be able to have its onw start and stop status
Why does each tracker need...
Also available in: Atom